WOLTE 13 is organized in single technical sessions, thus offering a unique opportunity to stimulate discussions among all the participants coming from a wide variety of research fields related to Low Temperature Electronics.
The topics of the Conference are:
- Low Temperature Device Physics
- Low Temperature Detectors and Readouts
- Semiconductor and Superconductor Devices at Low Temperatures
- Digital Electronics at Low Temperatures
- Optoelectronics at Low Temperatures
- Cryogenic Systems
- Cryoelectronics Applications
- Cryogenic MEMS and NEMS
- Electronic Packaging and Interconnects
- Hybrid Superconductor/semiconductor & opto-electronic devices
Tentative new topics:
- Quantum Communications with Low Temperature Electronics
- Quantum Computation with Low Temperature electronics
In particular, this edition will devote attention to exploring the integration of low temperature electronics in energy efficient computing and emerging quantum technologies.