– About cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored on your computer (or in all the other devices with an IP such as tablets and smartphones) and act as a tool for controlling certain system variables and storing system configuration information in the WWW environment. They are very useful to understand which web pages are visited and how often or to save passwords in order not to re-enter them every time you visit a website. Thanks to cookies it is so possible to store user preferences on the web and the device (even mobile ones) through which the user access to the website, generally in anonymous way.
These small files are used by www.wolte13.org:
- To generate statistics about anonymous usage of the website and to remember preferences, so you don’t have to keep re-entering your choices when you visit again.
- To keep the session alive.
For these purposes, when you visit www.wolte13.org some information will be stored on your hard disk.
– Technical cookies and third-party cookies
The website www.wolte13.org uses the so called technical cookies that is to say those cookies used only to make the transmission of a communication on a web net or when it is strictly necessary to the company called to provide a service to the user (for a precise definition in compliance with the Italian law, please see art. 122, clause 1, of the Privacy Code).
(a) www.wolte13.org may use both session cookies and persistent ones.
Session cookies are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser and can allow for example to remember your username and password for your next visit or allow you to navigate between pages efficiently. Persistent cookies stay instead in one of your browser’s subfolders until your browser deletes them according to the duration period contained within the persistent cookie’s file or when you delete them manually. These cookies can be used for security purposes or to help the user during the visit in different web pages and to give information in a more effective way.
(b) The website www.wolte13.org also allows the so called third-party cookies, i.e. cookies placed on a user’s hard disk by another website from a domain other than the one the user is visiting. Our website has no control on these cookies.
Third-party cookies on our website can be grouped as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies that is to say those ones strictly necessary for the basic functionality of the website as they allow the user to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide certain features that allows the functionality of the website itself.
- Performance cookies that is to say those cookies that collect anonymous information about how many users visit the website www.wolte13.org and how they move around it, giving information about the visited areas, the time passed on it and possible occurred problems (such as error messages). These information allow to improve the performance of the website. One of the performance cookie used by our website is Search Console (for more information about it, please see the following pages: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=it, e http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/).
- Functional cookies i.e. those cookies that help us improving your experience when visiting the website, recording information about choices that you have made, like the language. These cookies allow us to offer to the users better and more personalized functions.
Moreover, the website www.wolte13.org uses:
- Cookies that save the language chosen by the user.
The Third-party cookies we use are:
Google Analitycs is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic (including the IP address). The information so collected will be transmitted and stored on Google’s server in US and they will be used only: (i) to collect and analyse anonymous information on how the site is used; (ii) make reports on the website activities for the website operators and offer other services on the activities of the website and on the use of the web.
Google cannot communicate this information to third parties unless required by law or when such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. In any case Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google or will not seek to link an IP address with the identity of a user. That’s why this service allows to analyse statistics about visitors of the website anonymously.
You can selectively disable the Google Analytics’ installation on your browser, with the opt-out option provided by Google even if in this case we cannot ensure the functionality of the website www.wolte13.org.
How to disable cookies
We inform all the users that it is possible to enable or disable all or some types of cookies or to be informed when a cookie is stored through the options of your browser, following the specific configuration instructions of each browser.
If you need to disable third-party cookies already accepted, you must refer directly to your browser’s cookie settings.
We offer to the user the following links of the commonest browsers:
– Internet Explorer: select ‘Tools’ then click on ‘Internet Options’. Click on ‘Privacy’ and select the desired level using the cursor and then click on ‘OK’. Anyway we ask the user to clock on the following link: Internet Explorer
– Firefox: select ‘Tools’ and then ‘Options’. Click on ‘Privacy and set ‘Firefox will’ and click on ‘Ok’. Anyway we invite the user to click on the following link: Mozilla Firefox
– Safari: click on ‘Safari Menu’ and then ‘Preferences’. Select ‘Privacy’ and then ‘cookies block’ and click on ‘OK’. Anyway we ask the user to click on the following link: Safari
– Google Chrome: click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. Select ‘Settings’ and ‘Show Advanced Settings’ and then on ‘Privacy Section’. Select in the ‘Cookies’ section the setting desired and click on ‘OK’. Anyway we invite the user to click on the following link: Google Chrome
We cannot ensure that if you disable or not accept all or some cookies, some functions and services of our website may not be available.